ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Bean was Sick On Sunday :(


Bean woke us up three times during the night on early Sunday morning. The first time I woke up with her, she was being irrational about her water cup. She kept crying that when she drank it, it hurt her head. I thought that maybe the valve in the sippy cup was on backwards, which sometimes causes the sippy cup to not work, and you end up sucking and sucking and nothing coming out. I tested it my self ;-) and it was fine. She did not believe the cup was ok, then I began to wonder if she was sick. The thermometer was in Tiny Boy's room, so I had to sneak in there, and of course, in the process of stumbling in the dark looking for the thermometer, I woke him up. I took Bean's temperature, and it read normal.
I went Back to Tiny Boy's Room and rocked him a bit to settle him back down. I then went back to bed, only to be awoken an 1 1/2 later by crying Bean. Daddy said he would go and check her out. Pretty soon, I heard the freezer door open, and ice being moved around. When Daddy got back into bed, he told me that Bean said she wanted her water cold.
We both drifted back to sleep, and Bean woke up *again* an hour later. Daddy went in there again, and couldn't find the problem this time; I then went into her room to see what was up . She told us that her tummy hurt, and so I took her temp again. This time it was reading warmer. I lied down with her and both of us dozed, and Daddy went back to bed. A couple of times Bean woke up crying that her feet were hurting her.
I got up around the time that we needed to start getting ready for church, and I took her temp again, which was now reading 100. Bean wasn't going to church. She cried about this, and tried to tell us her tummy was feeling better. I fed some breakfast to the girls, got Tiny Boy and Sweetie ready for church, and did a few other things. When I was done with the chores, I found bean as you see her in the above picture. Apparently her tummy wasn't feeling *too* much better. :)
After everyone left for church, she stayed on the couch a bit and cried because Sweetie went without her. I asked if she was tired, and she, rubbing her eyes, whined out, "yes". I asked her if she wanted to sleep in my bed. She thought that was a good idea, and went there on her own.
About a half hour later, the weather warning radio went off to warn us of a tornado watch. Bean then stomps into the kitchen, with the most grumpiest attitude and said, "Mommy, That woke me up!" I turned it off, and told her to go back to bed. She stomped back to bed. I decided to join her too, as I was starting to feel a little puny too. We both slept until Daddy, Sweetie, and Tiny Boy came home until 1:00pm! Yikes!

0 comments: