ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

More Like Tackle it *ALL* Tuesday :)



There were several projects that I needed to tackle today. I am in the midst of decluttering and rearranging my house. With three children almost 5 and under, this can be *very* challenging.


The First Tackle was the Girls room. Usually I try to make it clean it up *all by themselves* but I did not have time for that today. So I *helped* them out. It took about an hour. Here are some before and after photos:


Before of Room



After Of Room

Before of ClosetAfter Of Closet

The next tackle was to switch my linen closet to underneath the bathroom cabinet. I am doing this because this frees up a lot of shelf space that I can use to stock up on items when they go on sale. The towels I moved to the bathroom, where they will be easier access when I bathe the children. If I happen to forget a towel then it won't be a big deal to go and get one as it is right there. I have other plans for the bathroom for storage, but that will have to wait awhile. For now this arrangement will seem to work.

Before Of Linen Closet

After of Closet

Before of Under The Bathroom Sink



After Of Under Bathroom Sink. I know it doesn't look all that organized, but I am not a picky towel folder. :)



After the closet, under bathroom sink switcharoo, I tackled the hallway. There have been Rubbermaid boxes full of baby clothes sitting in there since last year. Yikes! (blush) Here are some before and after photos:
Before

After

Then the last tackle of the day was finishing up laundry. Whoa, it was pretty bad. I had four *huge* loads to fold and put away. That task took me about an hour maybe a bit longer. Here are some photos of that.
Before
Laundry Folded
Laundry nicely put away! :)


For More Tackel It Tuesday Ideas visit 5 Minutes For Mom

2 comments:

Paula said...

Wow! I'm impressed.:-)
You can head over to my house and get busy here. :-)

BTW~ My girls have the same dollhouse that ya'll have.

palmtreefanatic said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!
Super Tackles!!!!