ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A little Spruce Up to My Bathroom



BEFORE









On Friday, I got a little creative, and decided to finally make my bathroom feel a little less stark and sterile. When we went shopping at Target I picked up a small cabinet/shelf combination, a bathroom rug, a toothbrush holder, and a shower caddy to hold all my shampoo. I already had a shower curtain picked up almost a year ago at Old Time Pottery.




The girls "helped" me put together my shelf. It was the first time I ever put something of that nature together myself. It has some mistakes in it, but I am quite proud that I didn't have to nag my poor husband into doing something else for me. When he saw my project, I think he was glad that I had it *almost* figured out. lol!




I took a few things from around the house and used them "accessorize" the bathroom. Now it is really relaxing in there, and I think I am going to kind of like cleaning it now too! Not as much clutter to work around.




I really would like to paint it a soft lime green to finish it up, but right now, I need to focus on more deculttering the rest of the house.



AFTER



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the bathroom looks woderful. it is amazing what a few changes can do to room:)

Mommy said...

Thanks mommy to be! I have fun doing this kind of stuff, but I sometimes feel so limited with what I can do, when there are three little children running underfeet!