ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Painting Flower Pots


When we bought our flowers to plant in the flower bed, I came up with a grand idea to plant some herbs too. I love fresh herbs in cooking, but they are so expensive, that I decided to try and grow our own. The pots cost $0.75 and the seed packets were $1.00. So hopefully it was a good investment, because let's just say, I don't really have much of a green thumb.

After I bought the pots, I remembered painting flower pots as a little girl, and I thought it would be fun for the girls to do so too. I had some extra paints from projects I had done previously, so I set up the table and we painted away. The girls thought that this was so much fun.


Although, Sweetie, said that my pot was better than hers. :) I still beg to differ. I love the way Sweetie painted the rim on her pot, it almost looks like she did the colors in the order of the rainbow, and I don't think I laid the colors out that way on our little paper plate palate.


Sweetie also took a picture of me with *my* pot. I will post it, but please promise not to laugh. I did not do my hair or makeup yet, as I didn't see the need to. :) But I do think the picture came out great for an almost five year old taking it. And Sweetie was proud of my pot as much as I was with hers!

Bean, Hard At Work

Bean's Accomplishments


Sweetie Painting Hers

The End Result


Sweetie's Photography Abilities At Work!

0 comments: