ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Friday, April 13, 2007

Frugal Fridays: Saving More Money!!!!


This picture is blurry, but it does show you what a great deal I got. I bought all of this at CVS Pharmacy. The total retail price is worth $70.20 and I payed $27.10, with a savings of.....drum roll please.....$43.10. I can even buy two more Listernes and one more tooth paste and not pay a cent. I just may too!

I am still learning how do all of this, and I messed up a bit. The tooth brushes are supposed to be buy one get five free, but for some reason, after going to two different stores, it showed up me paying the discounted price on both tooth brushes. I may go to the store tomorrow and see what I can do. But I figure with all the money I saved, paying full price for two tooth brushes isn't bad. But it is bugging me to death as to why I didn't get the discount. I have gone to three different CVS's and I found one that I seem to like better. They seem more helpful, and seem to follow their own adds more. I don't know. But I am just so excited about this.
As I get better, I will share what I have found. I tend to learn more by mistakes, so as I go along hopefully, I'll get better with this.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

This is awesome! I'm still trying to figure CVS's program out. I had given it up but then this week, noticed that they all these great FREE items after ECB's listed. I might go by tomorrow and get some.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a tremendous savings. Way to go!

I have lots of toothpaste and brushes from when my grandmother used to do double coupons. They are no longer doubling them, so I may have to check out the CVS deals when I run out.