ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Friday, April 6, 2007

Whatever you do, DON'T throw away your eyeball!

When Daddy was watching the girls, they (the girls) found a Christmas Ornament that had Sweetie's name personalized on it. Daddy did not know where they found it, but apparently they were too rough with it, and popped off the metal top.

Daddy, was a bit frustrated because the girls have a hard time comprehending how to take care of breakable items, so he told them that he was going to throw it away to get them to think before they act kind of thing.

Daddy, carefully placed it out of reach, but the girls really thought that he threw it out.

The next morning, Sweetie goes, "Where is my eyeball?" I said, "What eyeball?" She said, "You know the one that Daddy threw away?" I said, "You mean the eyeball in your head?" "No silly! The eyeball that I got for Christmas! You know!" she exclaimed. "I have no idea what you are talking about." I replied. "Of course you do! Call Daddy and see." I tried to call Daddy, but I only got voice mail. Later on Sweetie informed me that Bean also had an eyeball. I said, "Oh really, where is hers? Did Daddy throw hers away too?" "No, silly." Sweetie says. "Well go get Bean's and show it to me." I instructed.
Bean pipes up, "Daddy threw away Sweetie's eyeball, that was a naughty Daddy!" Again I ask for them to get me Bean's "eyeball" Sweetie then said, "I don't know where hers is at."

Thankfully, Daddy called me back, and I had a chance to ask him what this eyeball was. I soon found out it was a Christmas ornament ball. I had a good laugh over that one!

0 comments: