ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Am I Crazy?

I have so much to do today it isn't even funny. The main thing that I MUST tackle today is getting all of this fabric cut out into the desired projects that I am trying to complete before Christmas.


I know I am crazy, but I seem to sew better when I am under pressure for some reason. I got four projects cut out already, but I need to finish cutting out two more. Last night I was cutting out a project and cut two of the pattern pieces on the wrong fold, so now I have to run back to the store and find some fabric at a decent price that will work. It was ALOT of fabric too! I was so upset. But I decided to give this problem to the Lord. I am not going to stress out on my mistake and make everyone miserable around me because what *I* did wrong. I am just going to have to go with the flow.

Tonight when the kiddos are in bed, then I am going to try and get done two tutus that I am making my girls for Christmas. This *should* be an easy project. All I am doing is tying tulle onto a piece of ribbon.

I will post pictures of all the cut out projects and the tutus. Hopefully tonight.

For more Tackle it Tuesday Projects visit Five Minutes For Mom, by clicking on the the button above my post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Happy Tackling! Mine is done, but I still need to re-pack for my cruise Dec 8! I pack once, then do a once over a week before! Im going with BFF!!! WOO HOOO! I also have my Wednesday up already too! Come visit me!

Anonymous said...

You're a brave woman, I don't think you would ever catch that much fabric on a tackle of mine! :o)

Queen of My Domain said...

Hope your cutting goes great. I'm always so impressed when I see women who can sew. I don't know how to and think I am probably a lost cause. ;)

Christin said...

Those are all beautiful prints! You are gifted! I wish I could sew. That's something I would love to learn. I need a sewing machine first. lol I hope you get it all done :)

Anonymous said...

I found a link to you on my siter-in-law's blog, A Cup of Joy. Good luck with getting all your Christmas projects done. The tutus sound really neat. I would have loved that when I was a little girl.

Mom2fur said...

I hope that you were able to tackle some of your sewing. I've got a ton to do, too!
Isn't it a pain when you cut something out wrong? Well, I just save the pieces for something smaller. There's always a use for fabric scraps.