ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Friday, February 1, 2008

I Got An Award!

A wonderful mommy that I met through blogging at Buffaloes and Butterfiles, has given me this Award:

Thank you So Much! I am very encouraged and flattered that other people like my blog! Please go and check out Buffaloes and Butterfiles and see for your self that it is another excellent blog to read. :)

Now here is the fun part:

Here are the rules for passing it on…By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people who’s blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded…

So now lets see who I have chosen:

A Cup Of Joy

Being Mrs. Momma

Mary's Writing Nook

Riverbend Ramblings

Ruth's Hands

The Barefoot Mama

The Heernies

There's No Place Like Home

Tomato Soup Cake

Buffaloes and Butterflies



6 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you so much for the award. I'm so glad that you enjoy visiting my blog as much as I enjoy visiting you. I do appreciate your kindness.

Blessings,
Mary

Diane Shiffer said...

Aww Heather....how sweet you are. Your blog is such a warm little spot, I love to visit:-)

and yay! I can finally leave you a comment ((hugs))

MrsMomma said...

Thank you so much! You are very kind!

-Heather

Kristen M. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog this week. Your son's curls in the slide show below are adorable.

Kelli said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award and thank you for giving one to me as well! You are a sweet friend! Oh, I love your new blog topper too...so cute!
Hugs,
Kelli

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

Hey!

Thank you SO much! I was so surprised and honored to receive this award from someone so very deserving of it herself. :o) What a great surprise last week...thank you, thank you!

Have a super blessed Tuesday, mama!