ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Playing Around with Blog Design

Ok, this is totally addicting! But how could it not be, since it is soooo much fun?! I made this banner (just for fun), for a friend's blog. She doesn't have to use it if she doesn't like it, but it's hers if she wants it. ;-)

My husband helped me out with the special effects this morning. I did the layout out, so I am learning a few things. Hopefully, I can play around with the special effects in the days to come.

So here it is!

7 comments:

Paula said...

I'm patiently awaiting a tutorial. :) You did an excellent job! :)

MrsMomma said...

Beautiful job! I'm trying to figure out how to do a banner for my blog. Any suggestions?

-Heather

Heidi said...

oh my goodness!! I love it! I will totally use it :)

Thankyou so much!

MrsMomma said...

Photoshop! That's what I figured. I really should get that program. It seems to do all kinds of neat stuff. Since you offered... I would LOVE for you to make me one, but please don't feel obligated. I know how busy life as a Mommy can be!

Kelli said...

It's beautiful!!!

Kelli

A Romantic Porch said...

That is so beautiful. Great job!

MrsMomma said...

hmmm... I don't really have anything in mind. I plan on changing my blog look sometime after Valentine's Day. But I don't know what I'm going to change it to just yet. I love bright colors... but I also love Black & White... if that helps. :) I'll see if I can find in pics. My email is in my profile if you'd like to email me.