ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Monday, March 3, 2008

GRRRR!

Blogger has some issues! I can't upload my header into the template I want without going into the HTML. I don't want to go into the HTML because have to write a "." or else my title will show through my header image.

Then I tried to post this once before, and it wouldn't let me. I feel like pulling my hair out! Maybe I will just have to start a new "blog". This one will still exsist, but I guess, I will make it a new Chapter. ;-)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Grrr! How frustrating! Please don't pull your hair out. But I'll totally understand if you are driven to it. Technology can do that to a person. Even a person like you, who seems to have a knack for it! :)

Unknown said...

sorry you're frustrated. I thought your blog looked really cute before! You know how to do some really neat stuff... banners are cute, but I haven't the foggiest notion how to design them!

Linda said...

Sorry you are having problems....blogger can be a pain.
Your little one is the cutest and her pink bike is perfect for a birthday princess. Linda

MrsMomma said...

Oh, I'm so sorry it's happening to you, too! Trust me, I feel your pain!

-Heather