ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Camping In the Living Room



Sweetie always loves the concept of camping, so on Tuesday, we got out all the blankets, and set up camp. The girls were amazed at mommy's tent making capabilities. Sweetie asked me a couple of times, if I was "sure" I knew what I was doing. When I said that I used to do this all the time when I was a little girl, she said, "WOW!".
After we made the tent, we had some problems with Tiny Boy taring it down. He thought that taking the walls down was a great idea. When he did it, he would squeal with glee. Both girls did not like that, and kept saying, "Tiny Boy, you naughty boy!" And then cried.
Amidst Tiny Boy trying to take the tent down, and the girls crying, we read a few books. Corduroy, Carrot Seed, The Snowy Day, and The ABC Bunny. After we read the books. Bean and Tiny Boy went down for their naps, but I let Sweetie take her rest time in the tent, which she thought was the best idea.
I need to do this more often, because the girls thought that this was the greatest thing I ever did at the time.
After the nap, both Bean and Tiny Boy had a wonderful time demolishing the tent, much to Sweetie's dismay. I promised her that we would build another tent again.
As soon as Daddy came home, the girls excitedly told him about their day of "camping".


0 comments: