ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hello and Welcome!

Dear Family and Friends,
Welcome to my blog! I thought that this would be a neat way to keep in touch. This blog will be about anything and everything that is on my heart and what has been going on in the family. Thus the title; Heart of A Mommy

Right now it is open to only people that I invite, to keep privacy on the internet. And for even more safty reasons, I will be writing with Pen names. For those of you who know us, you will know who I will be talking about.

I will be known as "Mommy" my husband will be known as "Daddy". Daughter ( age 4) will be known as "Sweetie". Daughter (age 3) will be called "Bean". It is part of her nick name that she already has. And Son (age 1) will be called Little Tiny Boy, another nick name. So please try to get to know us by those names.

Well, that will be all for now. I guess, what I will do is just jump right in on the next post and write a little bit about what has been on my heart.

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mommy! I love the idea of a blog. I have a very neglected blog, but I will look forward to reading yours! It's great so far!
Your friend,
Susan
P.S. I am glad you like the Cut-N- Seal so much!

Mommy said...

Thanks Susan! Send me a link to your blog if you want to. I would love to read it! :)