ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Trying to figure this out!

I am really having a hard time figuring blogger out. It seems easy, but somehow I have created three blogs. I thought that I was going to publish a blog with another title and I guess I actually signed up using that name, then I changed my mind. Everytime I tried to sign in to this blog, I couldn't find it. So I started another one, but something didn't work on that one, so I tried all over again, and it too was acting weird.

So I tried setting up another blog on homesteadblogger.com, but it too was giving me problems. Finally, I came back here, and played around a bit, and then suddenly, I found a page where I can manage *ALL* my Heart of a Mommy blogs, lol!

Later, I am going to try and delete the extra's, but I am not going to do that until I am sure what I am doing. lol!

Here is another go at it.

0 comments: