ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Night Light Crisis.


You may think it is funny, but maybe not as funny as I did. I was sitting down in the living room winding down from the day, (And eating a cupcake) When I hear this blood curdling scream. Daddy yells out to me from the computer room "Is that Little Tiny Boy?" So I get up half heartedly to see what is going on. The scream is coming out from the girl's room and as I get closer, I realize that there are two blood curdling screams coming from the room. I throw open the door in alarm, wondering what on earth happened thinking that maybe Sweetie fell from her bunk. As the light came on, there was Bean screaming her little heart out, nightlight in hand, trying to put it back in the socket. I said, "What on earth is wrong!?" Sweetie, screams, "The Cinderella light fell out all by itself, but Bean is trying to fix it!" They both proceed to scream again at the thought of it falling out by itself. At this point I couldn't c ontain myself, and I began to laugh, I had to leave the room.
By this time Daddy comes, because I am laughing and the girls and screaming blood curdling screams. I was laughing so hard that he told the girls that I was crying too because their light fell out. He settles them down, and I am still laughing. I come into the kitchen and I just can't stop. Daddy still didn't understand completely was going on, and so I tried to explain it to him, all the while still laughing. Finally I settled down, and then began to cry because I was laughing so hard. I don't know what tickled me so much, because I have not laughed like that since I can remember. I just could not *stop* myself, no matter how hard I tried! The look on the girls face! Bean was trying so *hard* to be the brave one, and get out of the bed in the unknown dark. And Sweetie was huddled in a ball in the corner of the wall on the top bunk just crying her eyes out, all because the night light fell out!
You may think this is strange, but I thanked the Lord for such a good laugh.

0 comments: