ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Please Comment

If you come to the blog, I would love to know that you were here. You can comment by going to the bottom of my recent post. There you will see the word (o) comments Click on that, and it will bring you to window where you can type your comment. If you are not a fellow blogger, there will be a security code. Type that in the box. Then click the publish button.

Tonight when the children are in bed I am planning on doing alot more blogging to get everyone caught up with what is going on around here. Sometimes I will have interactive posts, where I will ask a question pertaining to the post to get feedback or opinions.

Having a blog makes it alot easier to keep in contact with everyone. So please participate if you can. You can remain anon if you don't want your name on the internet. Just give me hint as to who you are so I know who is talking with me. : ) Thanks!

2 comments:

~Kathy~ said...

Hi! You have a lovely blog! I linked to it from T2. I don't have an active blog here at blogger, but I do at HSB and Xanga. They are in my siggy on T2.
:-)

Mommy said...

4js4him, I can't find your name on T2. Could you post over there for me? Sorry!