ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Friday, April 6, 2007

Little Tiny Boy and Bean

There really isn't much to write about this picture but, I thought it was cute anyway.
I decided to get down on the floor to roll the ball back and forth between Sweetie and Tiny Boy. Tiny Boy caught on real quick and started to roll it himself without my help at all. I went to grab the camera, but Sweetie decided to be camera shy, so Bean jumped in for the pose. Tiny Boy was really enjoying this game. I wish you could of seen him in action!
It really amazes me the differences in boys and girls that I can already see. Tiny boy goes for all the "manly" toys in the midst of girl toys. Once we were visiting someones house who had all girls. He was sitting the midst of princess wands, and dresses, Polly Pockets, Baby Dolls, etc. He spotted a pink car with purple wheels, and crawled straight for it and started to roll it back and forth.
He also enjoys a toy John Deere tractor in the church nursery.

0 comments: