ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Friday, April 6, 2007

Some Treasures I Found While Cleaning the Garage


These I put in my "keep" pile. Meet Lambie #1 and Lambie#2. Lambie#1 was *my* security toy when I was little. I even remember it. Lambie went with me *everywhere*. One of my favorite things to do with lambie was squirt the contents of my bottle on his face, and then put his face on my face. I loved they way it felt. My mom said that thing would start to smell aweful, so she had to sneak it away from me to wash it.
Once I caught her hanging the poor lambie on the clothes line. Can you believe her? The nerve of her, for she hung the poor thing by the ears! I was not happy, and I threw a fit. Yes I remember throwing the fit, and it was of my few fits in childhood I believe. I just could not control my emotions when the thing that I loved so dearly was hanging up there so far off of the ground by his ears!
Lambie #2 came into the picture this way. We had gone to church, and of course I drug my Lambie with me. When mom came to pick me up from the nursery we could not find Lambie anywhere. Mom looked and looked. Finally she gave up, and we went home without Lambie. I was so depressed without him for so long, that mom went out and bought me Lambie #2. Only I did not think that was such a great idea. I wanted *my* Lambie.
My mom made my sister go in search of him when my sister was supposed to be a special girls meeting during the week. My sister dug through an enormous toy box and found him stuck at the very bottom! Yeah for sissy!
So when I got my beloved Lambie back I kept the other Lambie because I felt bad that I never accepted him. But Lambie #1 still got all the attention. :)

0 comments: