ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Please View this, as I think it is Very Important

As you know, I have been posting my "learnings" of The Firm Foundations Bible study I have been going to. I found this video today, and it deals with the Chronological approach of teaching salvation.
To be honest with everyone, I cried through the whole thing as I watched. It is soooo important to give a *clear* presentation of the Gospel. Confusion abounds on every corner, and this video gives just an *example* of what a poor gospel presentation can do to people!
Please take a look! Renee and Roger Were Searching... Just scroll down a little way, and you will see their picture. Click on the picture and the video should start to play.

0 comments: