ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Can you find the Man?

Mrs. R., at my Firm Foundations bible study, showed us this picture last night. I could not find the man, can you? My mom found him in about 20 seconds, while everyone else was scratching their heads. Please Post a comment and tell me if you found him!

6 comments:

Paula said...

I found him! It took me about 40 seconds, though.

Mommy said...

Good For You! :)

Diane Viere said...

Found him.......what fun!

Diane

Mommy said...

My girls think it is fun too! :)

Anonymous said...

I found him in about 30 seconds!!
Robin B.

~~Deby said...

Got him..when I finally settled down and concentrated...and I am from Coffee land....
Deby