ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Some New Pictures

Here are some new pictures of the children. I think these turned out really well, and just show their personalities so well.
Here is Sweetie, trying to a big helper and hold up Tiny Boy. Can you believe that she only weighs 16 more lbs than he does? Next time she complains about helping me carry a grocery bag with bread in it, I am going to show her this picture! :)
Sweetie and Bean showing some sisterly Love. Sweetie is sort of camera shy, but she smiles alright for the camera if she is holding on to someone. I guess it gives her more security?

Tiny Boy found someones Apple laying around. (smile) I believe he is really enjoying himself.


0 comments: