ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sweetie has to change her name


I really don't know where she hears these things, or comes up with them. Yesterday, we were leaving the house, and for some reason Sweetie told me that when she gets married she is going to have to change her name. I said, "That's right, but where did you hear that!?"
She sort of shrugged her shoulders, and said, "Well, you know, when the boy and the girl go to the wedding, she has to change her name."
Oh, if I only knew where she came up with these things. (roll eyes) But on a serious note. That is an innocent piece of information, praise the Lord; But it shows me how very careful I must be to watch and observe where she goes, watches, and observes.

0 comments: