ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Monday, May 7, 2007

I am still here!

I don't know what is up with me, but I have been very tired lately. Night time, when the kids are in bed, is the best time for me to blog. But once they are in bed, I just what to do a mindless activity like read, or watch something on TV.
I also need to keep a running list of things to blog about. There is so much that I think to blogg about during the day, but by the time things wind down, I have already forgotten what I wanted to write about! :
So here I sit here, much to tired to think really, rambling on about how tired I am. I think I will just say goodnight. Hopefully I will get on here soon and write something more interesting. :)

2 comments:

Paula said...

I've been missing you! :-)

Unknown said...

I can totally relate with you!!
I think that an ongoing list is a great idea!