ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Monday, October 1, 2007

School Begins!



Today we will begin our first "official" day of homeschooling. I know that I am beginning a bit late, but here in our state, the law is that the cut off date for the child to enter Kindergarten is age six. So in reality, we are not homeschooling "yet". This is just a "trial" year to see how it goes. Once Sweetie is six, I will evaluate where she needs to be, and enter her into Kindergarten or 1st grade depending on how this year went.

Sweetie is five years old, and she turned five in June. I am the type that thinks it is better to make school fun, and relaxing. More like play. Especially at this age. I don't want to be too pushy, even though I know she is very smart. So we are starting today. :)

I have a really special day planned out, and I shall be blogging about it when we have completed our first day of homeschooling. So stay tuned!

1 comments:

Paula said...

Wishing you a happy first day of "school"! :)
Blessings,
Mrs. C