ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Works For Me Wednesday~Motivated Moms



I have always been challenged with housekeeping. It isn't that I "can't" clean, but it can get just so overwhelming with three preschool children running around the house. I have tried a lot of things; schedules, Flylady, chore systems, etc. While these things have helped me know the basics of running a household, it wasn't until I found Motivated Moms, that things truly began to look up for me, and I felt in control of things.

What is Motivated Moms? Well, it is a housekeeping list *already* planned out *for* you, for the whole year! I don't have to think. :) I just do what the list says. If I do it, then my house stays clean. And the nice thing about it is, the list isn't overwhelming. It gives you your regular chores that must be done everyday, and then gives you little jobs for that day of the week.

For instance, your chores may be just to clean out one shelf in the refrigerator, clean the bathroom mirrors, and sweep the porch. Those are your only chores on top of your have to be done chores, like washing clothes, dishes, etc.

It comes with a little boxes to check, so you actually feel like you are accomplishing something during your day. And at the end of the day, your house looks reasonably great; that is if you stick to the list.

Another nice feature is that it will include things in there that, people like me would *never* think about cleaning. Like cleaning out the air vents, checking light bulbs, cleaning out behind the refrigerator, cleaning inside of the oven. All of this is done in small little steps, so you don't feel totally overwhelmed with housekeeping.

Motivated Moms is instant gratification, because as soon as you buy it, it downloadable with a pdf. file. The cost is reasonable. Around $7 or $8 I believe. Just think, your house work all planned out for you. All you have to do, is check off those boxes, and you have accomplished something. :)

So Motivated moms works for me!

Click on the Works For Me Wednesday labels for more ideas on things that work for others, and then. Click on the Motivated Mom's link to see a sample, and to order one for your self. :)

1 comments:

Paula said...

Wow, I haven't heard of this before! A couple of questions :):

How long have you used this?
Did you download it portrait or landscape? I'm just wondering which way would be easier; I think portrait would work better in my home management notebook. ;)

Blessings,
Mrs. C