ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

We Have A Winner!

CONGRATULATIONS mommyof8blessings!!!!!
What fun this was! Mommyof8blessings won the custom boutique outfit! I am very excited for her too. :) I can't wait to send the outfit off in the mail so she can use it for one of her eight blessings! :)

2 comments:

mommyof8blessings said...

Hi!!
I am soooo excited!!! I don't think I've ever won anything. Thank you so much for giving away this adorable outfit. I have a little girl that will enjoy it this comming summer!!
God Bless,
Denise (mommyof8blessings)

Mary said...

Congratulations mommyof8 on winning the outfit. I'm sure your daughter will love it!