ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Monday, December 3, 2007

One other Thing

I am not living Afghanistan! LOL! I just randomly choose that country for who knows what. And my profession is different than what it says too. :)

I was just being silly. I want to keep some privacy and anonymity in this interent world. :)


Sorry if I misled anyone. ;-)

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Hello! You won the ornaments...
If you leave a comment on my blog it will be private, so let me know how I can mail it to you!
Thanks!
Leanne

Kelli said...

Hehehe. I didn't think you really lived there. LOL

Amy said...

Lol! I didn't really think you lived in Afghanistan either. Funny though!
This is my first time by since you 'redecorated' for Christmas. It looks great! :)

MrsMomma said...

I figured it was a privacy thing too. :)