ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Uh..We Have a *Slight* Problem. (Sigh)


Yesterday, Bean comes running through the house with her tutu and said, "Mommy, look what we found in your closet! TUTU TUTUS!!!!
Both were wearing part of their Christmas presents I was planning on for them.
Later on I told Sweetie that they were going to be a surprise and that I was going to wrap it up in Christmas paper and give it her. She said, "Oh, don't worry, it will still be a surprise. " In a matter of fact way. (yeah right!)
Oh well, at least I know that they really liked them. Right away, after their discovery, they began to play act Angelina the Ballerina.
*On a side note. Thank you *everyone* for the compliments on my new blog's looks. :)

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Uh-oh, it looks like Christmas came early at your house! LOL What a cute picture of your little ballerinas!
Kelli

Amy said...

WHOOPS!!! Glad they liked them. :)

Diane Shiffer said...

Oh, my! The other day at the store my son was asking if I would get him a particular toy for Christmas.."I PROMISE I'll forget about it by then" LOL!
Your girls look so cute and so happy to be sisters:-)
love,
Diane

Paula said...

I tried to post a comment on this a couple of days ago, but Blogger wouldn't let me. :(

Hopefully you'll be able to look at this picture one day and smile. We have an attic that is off-limits, and my kiddos are not allowed to enter my closet. I have a really high shelf where I can stash things. :)

Blessings,
Mrs. C