ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Posting Comments

Several people commented and told me that they were having a hard time finding the comment link on my page when I post a "permalink".

I am very new with playing with HTML codes, and I don't really know how to fix the color on that. Can someone guide me as to how to do that?

Also, I haven't been able to visit around my favorite blogs like I would like to because I am really busy with preparations of Christmas. I was up til 2:00am last night making pajamas for the kids. I still have to finish them today.

I also have to make a tepee and and two quilts with matching pillow cases. These are Christmas gifts for my kids. I am trying to be less commercial in my gift giving with the kids this year. If I get those things done, there are a couple of other sewing projects that I would like to do before Christmas. If they don't get done, it is no big deal, but I would really like to.


So I am afraid that visiting all my blogging friends will be sparse. I will try to stop and visit, but the time that I usually spend reading blogs, will be spent in sewing. It might be quiet around here for awhile. :)


5 comments:

Mary said...

Mommy,

I certainly understand that you are very busy making gifts for your children. I wish you a Merry Christmas and hope that you do get time to finish all of your projects.

Blessings,
Mary

MrsMomma said...

This is what I noticed. When I clicked on the post topic (POSTING COMMENTS) it opened up just this one blog post and the comment from Mary. I didn't see where I could post a comment that way either. Until I highlighted your page and found that it was under Mary's name in white. It couldn't be seen on the yellow background, but when I highlighted it it (Post a Comment) showed up. I'm not that great with HTML but I think in the template there is a place where you can change the color of your text & links.

Oh, and I got my background by searching on photobucket for Christmas backgrounds. :)

I hope you get lots of sewing finished! Enjoy your bloggy break but remember you'll be missed!

Blessings,
Heather

nannykim said...

I am doing the same thing--making stuff--I am making sock monkeys for everyone and working on an afgan---just happened on your blog by accident--you were on my bar when I was going to go to my hotmail---I must have been to your site in the last week or so ;-) blessings. ps--I think every blogger is in the same boat--blog less at this time of year !

Kelli said...

I hope you are getting lots of things done! This is a busy time of year. You asked about the Mrs. Meyer's products. I found mine at Whole Foods, but here is the website if you want to take a look:
http://www.mrsmeyers.com/

Kelli

Unknown said...

Hi again,

Just wanted to say thanks for your comment and I agree with what you said about our husband's leadership in the matter of family size. :)

Julie-Anne