ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


I have been tagged by Heather at Being Mrs. Mama. This looks like a fun tag. I had a lot of fun reading Heather's. I hope you'll have fun reading mine. ;-)


Rules:Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written.Link 1 must be about family.Link 2 must be about friends.Link 3 must be about yourself.Link 4 must be about something you love.Link 5 can be anything you choose.Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.(Readers - don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments.)


Link One~ About Family Snow Play

Link Two~ About Friends My Last MOPS Meeting of the Year

Link Three~ About Myself In *Everything Give Thanks*

Link Four~ Something I Love My Curious Georges

Link Five~ Anything I choose Firm Foundations Lesson 1~ Introducing the Bible


Now I am supposed to tag five people. If you want to participate please do this. If not, I understand if you don't. There are some tags I haven't done. But it sure is fun when I do!

Now here are my "victims", LOL!

Mary at Mary's Writing Nook

Mrs. C. at Riverbend Ramblings

Heidi at Ruth's Hands

Deborah at A Cup of Joy

Diane at Tomato Soup Cake

2 comments:

Mary said...

Sorry I didn't find this until now. I will do the meme sometime this week. This should be interesting.

Blessings,
Mary

MrsMomma said...

Well, that was fun! I enjoyed your links! Thanks for joining in!

-Heather