ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Changing Things Up A Bit

I have been playing around some more with blog design. This is what I came up with for this month. :)

There are still a few things that I need to do to the template. Every time I change the template I loose some widgets so I have to add those back in.

Next blog change I do, I am going to try and make it so I don't have to change it every month. Maybe every season. ;-) But this gives me good practice as I play around with graphic design.

4 comments:

Amy said...

It's georgeous! Can you give me lessons? :)
I've been thinking of changing mine, but I'm afraid of losing what I have already, lol. I'm sure one of these days I'll work up the nerve and come up with something. :-o

Seriously, where did you find the Victorian picture? It's beautiful!

Diane Shiffer said...

Wow, girl this is **beautiful**... you have a real flair for web design, honey!

Maybe you can give me some advice on mine, I am positively hopeless at this sort of thing:-/

and Happy Birthday to your middlest one((hugs))

MrsMomma said...

Love the new look! Very pretty!

-Heather

Leanne said...

I really love the new design! How talented!