ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Dream Guys

My friend at A Cup of Joy, had these videos on her side bar. She is doing a whole series this month of romantic ideas. Visit her blog to see. :)

I thought that these videos were just too funny to not share with those who visit my blog. :)

*Remember to pause the music on my blog before you watch these.*






2 comments:

Mary said...

Mommy,

I wish our guys really did those things. They would be much better than diamonds ;-)

Thanks for commenting on the photos of griffyn. He's a cutie, that's for sure. Glad you enjoyed them.

Blessings,
Mary

MrsMomma said...

Hahaha, Thanks for sharing! They are all funny but the third one really cracked me up!

-Heather