ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Tiny Boy's Birthday

We celebrated Tiny Boy's birthday Saturday. I spent too many hours decorating his cake, but I enjoyed it. My poor sister in laws must of been bored to death, as I was doing it when they were here. And all the husbands were out having "guy time".
But here is the result of my efforts. I know it doesn't look too professional, but I thought it turned out cute anyway! :) I tried making a radio control tower out of ghram crackers, but it kept sliding and falling, so I said, "forget it!":)
We had a campfire, and roasted hot dogs, (Kosher hot dogs, mind you. :) ) with cake afterwards.
Here is Tiny Boy seeing his cake as we sing happy birthday to him.



After we sang, Daddy sprayed silly string on him. This was his reactionHere he is trying to blow out the candles

He needs a little help!

Evidence he enjoyed the cakeMy sister and brother in law, came the night before and stayed the night with us. They brought their baby, Little guy. My sister in law blog's at Proud To Be A Mommy. Here is Little Guy. He is soooo adorable and sweet! He hardly ever cried the whole time he was here.

And he has red hair just like his cousin Bean. Although I think his hair is going to be a little more red than hers. My sister-law's father has red hair, so we know where Little guy inherited from. Bean on the other hand, probably got it from my Great Grandma.

My children had their turns holding Little Guy. The girls LOVED it. Tiny Boy on the hand, wasn't too sure about it, LOL!

2 comments:

Paula said...

I think you did a great job on the cake! :)

MrsMomma said...

The cake turned out fabulous! It's great to have family over to celebrate!

Thanks for sharing,
-Heather