ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm Getting Better!

I have been playing around with making more banners. This time I desgined the banner for my other blogging friend Being Mrs. Momma.


She told me that she liked Black and White and Bright Colors. I wasn't sure what to do with that. But as I was looking for black and white pictures, I saw brightly colored Tulips. I knew exactly what to do after that.


I designed it without more information from her. She said she would look for pictures that she liked. But I had the time today while the kids were taking their rest, so I just played around and came up with this. If this isn't what she had in mind, that's ok, I'll just change the title. ;-)


4 comments:

Paula said...

Very unique! I think you might have found a side business. ;)

Kelli said...

It's gorgeous, you are very talented!
Hugs,
Kelli

MrsMomma said...

I think it's gorgeous! Thank you!! You are very talented!

-Heather

~~Deby said...

I think this looks great.....I wish I culd learn this stuff...I cannot even do backgrounds....aaaRGH!!!!
SO is there a business in your future?
Deby