ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Pampered Chef's Cut-N-Seal


A lady at our church was having a catalog party for Pampered Chef, so I decided to buy the Cut-N-Seal cutter.
It is made of Stainless steal, and is fairly easy to use. My short height makes it sort of hard for me to cut through layers, so I stand on a stool, but it cuts really well.
We are having alot of fun using using this. So far I have made "grilled" cheese sandwiches. I put cheese between two slices of bread, and butter the top, place in toaster oven until toasted, and cheese is melted like in the above picture. Peanut Butter and Jelly is another thing we have done. And recently, I got creative, and used left over super. Here is what I did. I put cooked spinach in on the bottom, a little spaghetti sauce, and mozzerella cheese on top. Then I did the cut and seal thing. I buttered the bread, and sprinkled garlic salt on top. Yummy!
The girls love love love it when I make lunch using this. They call them "ciricle sandwiches", and they laugh with glee when I say lunch is ready, after intently watching me cut their regluar sandwiches into the extraordinary of circles. They love to help throw away the crusts, and like to help me butter the top of the bread.
Another advantage to this is you don't eat as much bread if you are trying to watch calories, which I am trying to do, so I go ahead and make my own little circle sandwich.
The Cut-N-Seal is also fairly easy to wash. Overall I really am glad that I bought it. I can get really creative with it if I want, and put apple pie filling in between refridgerated pie dough, and bake in the oven. The possibilites are endless!

0 comments: