ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Beans Baker Ball?


Yesterday, Bean was trying to be funny, by calling Sweetie names. She laughed and said, "Sweetie you are a Baker Ball! Ha ha ha ha ha". I scrunched my eyebrows and was trying to understand what she was saying. Bean puts her tongue under her teeth when she pronounces alot of words where her tongue is supposed to be on the roof of her mouth.

Anyway, I said "Baker Ball?" and she nodded her head yes. Finally, I said, "What is a Baker Ball?" She said, "You know, the big boys play with it at church." Then I had an Ah Ha! moment, and said, a Basket Ball?" She said, "Uh Ha!"

That was the first I ever heard of a "Baker's Ball" I was wondering if it another thing that the girls heard somewhere, and I didn't know what it was. Oh Well!