ATTENTION! MY BLOG HAS MOVED! THIS IS MY OLD BLOG. READ FOR YOUR PLEASURE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH CURRANT EVENTS IN OUR LIFE, THEN PLEASE GO TO:

http://www.heartofamommytoo.blogspot.com


OR CLICK ON THE HEART OF A MOMMY PICTURE BELOW!

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Mommy's Little Helpers


I was just so excited about this, I had to share with everyone. I try to have Sweetie and Bean "help" me with the house chores. Sometimes things are not done to Mommy's standard. I try not to notice it if they try really hard to do it right. Well, after several months of towels being folded loppy sided, Sweetie folded her towels "perfectly" this morning. No they are not up to Martha Stewart's Standards, but they are Mommy's minimum standard of towel folding. I am so proud of her, because she really struggles each time she does it, and seems to feel down that she didn't get it "right'. Even when she didn't get it "right" in the past, I would act so happy and thankful that she "helped" me fold it, and put it away, just like she had folded it.
So, today, after she did the first towel, I jumped up and down all excited that she did the folding perfectly, and that encouraged her so much, that she did the other towel without being upset about not being able to fold them right. The second one turned out better, so she is well on her way to becoming an expert towel folder! : )
And of course bean wanted her picture taken of her "accomplishments" in wash cloth folding.


And I wanted to post this picture of Tiny Boy, because he is just so cute! :) Believe it or not he was crying "right" before I snapped the camera. I held up the Camera, he saw it, and put a big grin on his face. He "knows" what the camera is for. :) He is going to be my little ham.




1 comments:

Paula said...

Isn't it precious how little girls desire to be a blessing around the house! Training sakes much time and patience, but the rewards are wonderful.